

My baby girl is now an offcial adult! Kaylie turned 18 yesterday and she couldnt be more excited. I made her a birthday cake the looks like her tattoo and she loved it. I am still recovering from surgery...I had it on the 23rd. That Friday after surgery I ended up with strep throat and an infection under my stitches. I have been taking oral antibiotics and on Tuesday I had to get IV antibiotics at the hospital. I go back tomorrow and get another IV dose if needed. I have ran a fever for almost a week now but it is not constant anymore, I have only noticed it twice today. The swelling is finally improving, I can almost put my teeth together when I close my mouth.
ARB Reading @AC
13 years ago
3 Tell us what you think!:
Why, with all your artistic talents, don't you put them to work. You could go into cake decorating, calligraphy, etc.
18!!!! I find myself a little sad for you! I'm still barely handling 6 / kindergarten!!!
Awesome job on the cake! It turned out great!
So glad you're back in blog last...I've missed the updates! :)
The cake looks great and had such special meaning! I still can't believe she is 18!!!! I remember when she was born...and it doesn't seem like it was that long ago!
Hope she had a great milestone birthday!
Post a Comment