


Kaylie has had her learner's permit for about 2 years now, refusing to get her license until she had a car of her own. After years of saving birthday and Christmas money and her job at Subway, my baby finally bought her first car! It is a 1994 Toyota Camry, hunter green in color. She bought it from one of the teachers at school. I thought that her being a senior and turning 18 were bad enough milestones to make me feel old but this is the icing on the cake. She is growing up so fast and now her having her own car means that she is no longer dependent on her momma for transportation. Next year is COLLEGE and that in itself will be enough to break my heart!
ARB Reading @AC
13 years ago
1 Tell us what you think!:
holy cow....can you slow her down please? this means the other two are not far behind. she is th first of my nieces and nephews to drive. I can't believe it!
Yay for her...I am proud of her for working hard and saving her money...that is hard to do for a teenager!
Post a Comment