CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Crocheting Galore


When I was 9 years old, my Ninny taught me how to crochet. I have only ever known how to do a double stitch but am proud to say that I taught myself to follow a pattern and made a baby blanket. Please note the star pattern you see....I am pretty proud of myself, the question is....who is next to have a baby boy? I am already half way done with a pink and white one....it only takes me a few days to make a blanket. The pattern calls for 3 colors but I was not happy with that so I am only using 2 now. Some people better start getting pregnant....hint hint.

1 Tell us what you think!:

B.E.A.L. said...

I am NOT getting pregnant so count me out of the equation! I am quite happy with my two little girls so talk to megan!

nice work...I am impressed you have kept your skills up and the star is VERY impressive!