Ok.....SO...I just finished crocheting Brianna a scarf to match her new winter jacket and was wondering where my girlies were. I stepped out into the backyard and heard them talking and Kelsie was yelling something about the cameraman not following her fast enough. SO...Im thinking to myself...what cameraman, surely there was no stranger here and surely she wasnt talking to one if there were. NO. They had high heels on (with their PJ's, in the middle of the afternoon)and were pretending that one was a news reporter while the other was the cameraman. Or camerawoman in this case. So, curious, I took a seat by the door and listened. And about peed my pants. Brianna was a newsreporter that was talking about the "strange phenomenom that was affecting the leaves on the trees, making the colors change and making them fall off the trees. Could it be from the recent explosion at the Bayer plant next to us, could it be chemicals from the science projects at the University next to us or could it be something really bad? She wasnt really sure but thought that some investigation should be happening." At this point in the newscast I heard Kelsie, the current camerawoman ask this....."Do you think possibly that your strange phenomenom could simply just be FALL??????" Brianna seemed genuinely dumbfounded and said this (thus the almost pee my pants moment)...."ya know....I never even thought of that." We now know that Brianna does not stand a chance being a weather reporter!
ARB Reading @AC
13 years ago
3 Tell us what you think!:
HA....love it! so good to hear that they don't grow out of their creative imaginations! how cute are they???
i was laughing and can totally visualize those two perfectly! Love the story...glad you shared it!
I'd love to have Brianna as a student in one of my science classes! That girl shows promise in analytical thinking!
Post a Comment