CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Random things that melt my heart

Some random things that the girls still do that melt my heart to mush.....


Kaylie, even at 18, still calls me Momma or Mommy

Kelsie always calls me Mommy

Brianna calls me Mommykins

Kelsie & Brianna still hold my hand walking through Walmart or any store

Kelsie loves to sit on my lap still

Kaylie loves for me to brush her hair for her after a shower

Brianna loves to fix my coffee for me and I drink it, grounds and all

Kelsie & Brianna still love to color pictures for me

The girls love to fix me breakfast in bed on Saturday mornings

Kaylie always makes me brownies for my birthday

Kelsie uses my toothbrush instead of her own

Kaylie brushes her teeth in the shower

The girls love to cuddle in my bed with me

Kelsie still tries to sneak in bed to sleep with me

The girls love to hear stories about when they were little and stories about my childhood

The girls love to make me bracelets out of beads or string, which I proudly wear

I taught Kelsie to crochet and she loves to sit beside me and we crochet together

Brianna still loves to be babied by me

All my girls tell me they love me about a million times a day....you can never hear those words enough out of your babies mouths

Kelsie & Brianna like to smell me.....they say I smell good and it makes them feel safe

1 Tell us what you think!:

B.E.A.L. said...

I got a lump in my throat reading this one...so sweet!