I am really excited to get back to work on Wednesday...no, I am not feverish, just stir crazy! I still have a few stitches that have not dissolved yet and some swelling that makes me feel as if I have a wad of tobacco in my chaw..not that I have ever had a wad of tobacco but Im sure that this is what it would feel like. Only one fever yesterday and none so far today so things are looking good. A person can only watch so much HGTV and Lifetime movies plus our bank account needs me to go back as well! I am able to eat real food as long as I am careful but still nothing that is sharp. Kevin has done a really good job of taking care of me and keeping me company but the majority of his time has been spent with me so Im sure that he is looking forward to me returning to work so that he can hang with his buddies.
ARB Reading @AC
13 years ago
1 Tell us what you think!:
Glad to know you are on the mend...have fun at work!
Post a Comment