CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Mrs. & Mrs. Ryan Webb






Well, it is true, my baby girl is now married and I am now a mother-in-law. We went down to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee this weekend, home of Dollywood, located in the Smokey Mountains. Kaylie & Ryan had their wedding at a little chapel located in a resort way up high in the mountains, almost to heaven as Kevin said. I helped her get ready that morning and did very well during the ceremony.....the only people who cried were me, Ryan's dad and Kelsie. Kelsie claimed that her sinuses were bothering her but whatever. Afterwards we all went out to eat at a yummy restaurant. On Friday night Kevin, the girls and I went to a restaurant called Bennett's BBQ and it was YUMM-O. The girls and I ate BBQ brisket which we never get unless we are in Texas and the last time we ate brisket was at AUntie Megan's wedding. Here are a few pics that I took but the photographer has all the good ones and I will post them once Kaylie gets home from her honeymoon. How weird does that sound? Her due date is September 25 which is weird because my due date with her was Sept 20th. She is showing some...she is 10 weeks now. She has morning sickness which hits her all day (I had the same thing too). If it is a girl they are naming her RYLIE MADISON WEBB (Rylie is a combination of RYan and KayLIE) and if it is a boy he will be RYAN MATTHEW WEBB. They are hoping for a girl but mainly just want a healthy baby. I have decided that I will be called Nana and Kevin will be Paps....Bill will be Papaw and who knows what Polly will be called. Chris...the girl's stepbrother, will be leaving for Iraq next month so remember him in your thoughts and prayer....he will be gone for a year. OH....I almost forgot the funny parts! Bill & I had to pose for pictures TOGETHER and we both got so tickled because the last time we did that was at our wedding in 1989! Polly and I were laughing because Kevin & Bill sat beside each other at the wedding and talked like a bunch of girls, just chatting it up and laughing and giggling....I have posted a picture of them together.

1 Tell us what you think!:

Tutu said...

Well, congratulations to everyone all the way around. It's hard to believe that my first niece is a mother-in-law and will be a grandmother soon!!! So glad that all of the families are blending so well instead of just being lumpy batter...can you tell I want to bake cookies right now?