


I was actually off on New Year's Eve for the first time since I can remember. Kevin, Cody and I went to Kevin's brother's house for some munchies and fun. We had lots of munchies in Bennett family tradition and I brought some things that my mom always makes, my fav being those little bread slices with the bacon/cream cheese spread....I can literally eat those until I get sick. Their boys got a Wii from Santa and we played that most of the night before we watched the ball drop. I am ashamed to say that I played for almost 3 hours....it is HIGHLY addictive! I have a sore arm from playing that thing....it is very interactive and you can actually get a workout from it. I wish all of you a happy and healthy 2009 and hope that is only gets better than 2008!
ARB Reading @AC
13 years ago
0 Tell us what you think!:
Post a Comment