As you well know, I work midnight shift at 2 jobs and rarely have a night off at home...every other weekends are my days off. Last night I had a computer class at work and was home by 9pm...a rare treat. WELL....my husband snores like Paul Bunyon sawing logs and there is a pile of sawdust beside the bed every morning. I am a very light sleeper, I can hear a mouse peeing on a cotton ball half way across the room. Kevin on the other hand sleeps soundly. About 5am this morning the first of 2 alrms clocks he had set started to go off. He hit the snooze button 17 TIMES between both alarms...every 5 minutes. I was literally fit to be tied and got a few kicks of the leg in before he finally got up. By this time I am wide awake, thus the early computer time.
ARB Reading @AC
13 years ago
3 Tell us what you think!:
that sure does stink...hopefully you will get to sleep in another day this weekend!
OMG, I feel for you. We play in Raleigh at noon on Saturday (ESPN game). If we win that, we play at 7 on Monday.
Here's how I've handled that in the past....alarm clock in freezer...not kidding...worked for me...not so much for the snoozer...but it did save a life! Good luck finding your own solution!
Post a Comment