CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The perks at Pilot

I have to tell you that working at Pilot has it's perks. No, I dont mean getting hit on at least once in 8 hours I mean the cherry vanilla cokes with crushed ice! That is my fav treat at Sonic and since we dont get to hit that up very often I treat myself to ONE on the nights that I work. After that it is either coffee, which I am a pro at making, or diet Mt. Dew for the rest of the night. I am not normally a fan of drinking from a straw but McDonalds and the Arbys connected to Pilot have the big fat straws....you know the ones....the best ones ever invented. SO...with that being said, I am soon off to work to get hit on and enjoy my favorite treat....a cherry vanilla coke with crushed ice and a big fat straw!

0 Tell us what you think!: