


Bri had finally been convinced by all of us that it was time to let her bangs grow. She started this venture during the summer and has made some quick progress. Today she asked me if I would cut her hair up to her bangs so that it would all blend in (thanks goodness because I have been suggesting this for awhile now!). As you see from the picture she has a haircut just like Momma but even though it looks uneven in the picture, I assure you it is even! She is either tilting her head slightly or I am tilting the camera! Please note the fake smiles that are classic to Brianna and I also put some highlights in her hair but they are not noticable in the picture.
ARB Reading @AC
13 years ago
1 Tell us what you think!:
Both haircuts look good...They look good on both of you. Her new do makes her look older....oof!
Post a Comment