
First and foremost...Happy Veteran's Day to my 2 favorite Veterans....my dad and my husband. The first 17 years of my life were spent being raised as a military brat and I have to say, I absolutely LOVED military life. I then spent one year as a military wife , which again, I LOVED....that must be why I am so addicted to the Lifetime series "Army Wives"...I have never missed an episode! OK.....SO...did you know that you can take a picture to the Walmart bakery and they will magically transform that picture to an edible sugar sheet? Yes, its true, for $5.00 you can eat any image you want! I took Kevin's basic training Army picture there today and made him a Happy Veteran's Day cake...and we even ate his face! He was very touched by the fact that I made him a cake not to mention the fact that his picture was a blast from the past, he was only 18!
ARB Reading @AC
13 years ago
2 Tell us what you think!:
I too am an Army Wives fan....I tivo them all and was so sad that the season finale was just on Sunday...guess I have to wait for June.
So that Hungary Italian got to munch on himself. Cute idea.
Post a Comment