CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Bad Mommy

SO.....I am a self proclaimed "bad Mommy" at least for October 30th. I took the girls and Bill's niece and nephew Emily and Brody trick or treating and then the girls to the Savior In Satan Out party at their church. I had such beautiful pictures...the key word here being HAD. I came home and downloaded them to the computer, deleted my card on the camera only to find that there was an error and the pictures had not downloaded! Needless to say I have NO PICTURES of my cute girlies in their costumes. So, just pretend that you see how cute Bri looks as Cleopatra, Kelsie as a bumble bee and Kaylie as a clown! At the party we made cupcakes, caramel apples, masks, went on a hayride, there were corn dogs, french fries and ice cream sundaes for snacks and lots of games, music and dancing, not to mention FUN! I am so mad at myself about the pictures, I have never missed a year of getting a picture of them in their costumes. For those of you with young kids, not to worry, even at 18 they still dress up and go trick or treating!

2 Tell us what you think!:

B.E.A.L. said...

I am so afraid of doing that...I thought I had lost ashton's last day of Kindergarten pictures. I always make sure we check and doulble check and back up our computer before we delete... I hate to delete my card so I feel your pain sister!

Tutu said...

So have Halloween II; have the kids dress up again and take more photos. You probably won't have to twist their arms too much to get them to play dress up again, and hey, you can bribe them with candy!