Kevin and I are both fighting off a cold and it is getting quite annoying! I have been taking Ny-Quil at bedtime and Sudafed PE (non drowsy) during the day. All is well except the NyQuil is short lived. I sleep for about 4 hours and then I am wide awake. Not to mention that these dry my mouth out which in turn makes me get up to get a drink which in turn makes me get up to go to the potty. Yesterday I was up at 4am, went to WallyWorld, fixed breakfast and was back in bed by 9am. I woke up at 3pm and when Kevin got home from work at 8pm we soon headed to bed and were both asleep by 10pm. OK.....I have been up since 2am....done laundry, emptied and filled dishwasher, have a breakfast quiche in the oven and have been working on my latest baby blanket. What time is it you ask? 5:24am! The cycle will surely repeat itself with me going back to bed and sleeping most of the day but I am back to work on Friday night so I guess I am stuck in my up all night routine! I hope you are all sleeping well!
ARB Reading @AC
13 years ago
1 Tell us what you think!:
That stinks...I feel for you!
Post a Comment