





Well, the girls finished up another school year this past Friday. Brianna had her 6th grade graduation banquet on Tuesday and received several awards. SHe received a gold medal for Jumping for Heart, Strings (her violin) and a trophy for Elite Leadership, Citizenship and Salutatorian (having a 3.7 GPA or higher from 3rd grade-6th grade). Kelsie had her awards day on Friday and received a certificate for track and a medal for highest GPA in the whole 8th grade in Math. I worked at the CAMC Healthfest at the Civic Center all day on Saturday. I was filmed for the local news and me and Crystal, a girl I work with, were asked to film a commercial to be on TV for next year's Healthfest. It was fun and will be neat to see on TV next year!
ARB Reading @AC
13 years ago
2 Tell us what you think!:
Way to go BJ and Kelsie, can't wait till you guys get here!!!
Yay...a post about Brianna and Kelsie and you...love seeing their awards since we miss the banquets. Congrats girls...lookin forward to seeing yall soon!
Post a Comment