

Well Nanna has finally finished crocheting Reed's baby blanket. I wanted to make this one unique and extra special so I figured out (after much aggravation and discouragement) how to crochet letters and put his name in his blanket. Ryan picked out the colors that they wanted and I think that it turned out pretty cute! Please notice on my page that Kaylie & Ryan have a blog now and be sure to add them to your list of blogs. Hopefully we will all be visiting y'all in Texas June 17-20 if things work out. Ryan is excited to meet his new family and to visit Texas and we are all excited to see everyone.
ARB Reading @AC
13 years ago
3 Tell us what you think!:
so it is taking me a while to get used to you being Nanna....but nice job on the blanket. I am impressed you figured out the letters!
Hopefully we'll see you guys in a few weeks!
for some reason I can't leave a comment on Kaylie's page...do you know why?
You know how i love to comment!
How cute is that blanket. I am very impressed, you sure didn't get those abilities from me!!! Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Post a Comment