




My baby girl graduated tonight! It was both exciting and sad and I only shed some tears when she walked out during the processional. For those of you who remember my graduation 20 YEARS AGO if you can believe it....Bill and his sidekicks yelled HOOT HOOT HOOT like a bunch of wild dogs when I got my dipolma. WELL....we were discussing this while waiting for things to get started and Kev-O asked Bill if he was goig to do that for Kaylie and he said no......wouldnt you know that when she walked across that stage to get her dipolma both Kelsie and Bill did that to her! Glad that it is all over...only a couple more kiddos to go! I have also posted a picture, thanks to my Mommma's brilliant idea, of her from kindergarten graduation for comparison.
ARB Reading @AC
13 years ago
2 Tell us what you think!:
i can't handle that my oldest niece and my oldest nephew graduated on the same day...that is so cool for them!
I hate that we missed Kaylie Jo's...
love the two comparison pics...she is all grown up!
Congratulations Kaylie, I'm very proud of your accomplishment! And how coincidental that both of your graduation gowns were gold!
Post a Comment