
I know that I am posting out of order but forgot this one. Back in May I raised money for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and did a 5K walk (in the rain)with some of my co-workers an families of some of my patients. Part of my job , on a volunteer basis, involves doing things in the community like the Cystic Fibrosis Walk, the HealthFest as well as other things. I am very involved in committees and projects at the hospital as well as in the community as a respresentative of my department. I have several patients that I take care of on a regular basis with CF and it is a cause that is close to my heart. If you have a walk in your community try to take part or at least make a donation so that we may find a cure!
ARB Reading @AC
13 years ago
2 Tell us what you think!:
Dad and I are so proud of all that you do! Can't wait till you come to Texas!!!
That's awesome!
Post a Comment