CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Scattegories!

SCATTEGORIES
I thought that this was pretty fun to try and do. I hope that you all enjoy it! Feel free to take it and send it on! Having a name that starts with the letter J makes this difficult!

SCATTEGORIES . . . it's harder than it looks!

Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things..nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial.

Try to use 1-word answers. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question. You also cannot use the same word twice.

1. What is your name? J---
2. A four-letter word? JUNK
3. A boy's name? JACKSON
4. A girl's name?JESSICA
5. Occupation? JOURNALIST
6. Color? JUNIPER
7, Something you wear? JOCKSTRAP ( I personally don't wear one!)
8. Beverage? JUICE
9. Food? JUMBALAYA
10. Something found in a bathroom? JOHNSONS

0 Tell us what you think!: