We are really enjoying Gizmo and he is such a lovable puppy. He follows me everywhere I go, including the bathroom. When I am on the potty, he comes and sits between my feet. I thought that my days of that were over, the girls used to do that and Kelsie will still come in there to talk to me when I am taking care of business! Anyways....Kevin and I kept seeing onion peels, you know, the papery part on the outside, all over the house and could not figure out where they were coming from. When we first got Gizmo I made him a bed in the living room in a wicker basket but quickly had to take that away because he was chewing on the basket and eating the pieces of wicker. I bought him a regular doggy bed and he seems to appreciate that. With all that being said, I have a basket in the kitchen that I keep my potatoes and onions in. We finally caught the onion culprit...thats right it was none other than Gizmo! He keeps climbing in that basket, obviously thinking that I was kind enough to make him a bed in the kitchen. He keeps eating the peels! I have the basket now full of things and he is unable to get in there anymore. When he thinks it is time to eat he will go sit in front of his bag of dog food and bark until someone gives him some...how smart is he? Puppy pad training is going pretty well, he uses it 95% of the time but there is still that time about once a day when he forgets. When we go outside he likes to follow now and absolutely loves carrying a leaf around in his mouth. He likes to chew on anything that he can get in his mouth and we get a kick out of watching him play with his toys.
ARB Reading @AC
13 years ago
1 Tell us what you think!:
Sounds like Gizmo is lots of fun...you need to put a picture of him with his leaf in his mouth on the blog. After all...he is your newest baby!
Post a Comment