CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Return of the Domestic Diva......


OK....I am a little embarrassed to post this on our blog but it was too funny not to. After a late night of hanging out in my brother in law's garage and watching the boys work on the racecar I returned home to finish loading my dishwasher and noticed that I was out of detergent for it. Being that it was 2am....Kevin suggested that I use the liquid dishwashing soap instead. I guess I missed the part of the conversation where he told me to use a SMALL AMOUNT....me being the ever so domestic diva, filled the entire cup with the soap. Let's just say that the picture I am posting is nothing compared to what my kitchen floor turned into!SUDS are still everywhere! I am running the dishwasher through a second cycle and looks like it will need a third just to clear the suds out of the dishwasher! The lesson here girls is always make sure you have dishwasher detergent on hand at all times! Happy laughing at me!

1 Tell us what you think!:

Grammy/Mom said...

Your momma taught you better than that!!