CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Another school year is about to begin


Tuesday marks the beginning of the new school year and my heart is breaking. I will have one girl in high school, one in junior high and one in elementary school. When I think about Kaylie starting her senior year I get all choked up...where has the time gone? I came across her kindergarten graduation picture yesterday and it seems just like yesterday she was putting on a backpack that was almost as big as she was! Now we talk about college and senior pictures and the ACT exam. BJ was the only kid that needed a backpack this year and it will probably be the last time I take her to get one, she will be in junior high this time next year and we all know that they are too cool for backpacks. They rarely need help with homework anymore, the only time Kaylie wants help is if she wants me to do it for her! Kelsie decided not to do band this year and BJ thinks she might want to try her hand at cheerleading. These kids are all growing up so fast and just think, in a few years Grammy & Grampy will be having great-grandkids and Heather and I will be getting grandkids....how is that for making everyone feel old? Here is another thought to make us all feel old....in 2 years I will be turning the big FOUR-OH!

0 Tell us what you think!: