


Brianna's birthday is officially not until Friday but since I am working that day and it is her weekend at her daddy's, she declared today her birthday cake day. She chose a marble cake with chocolate icing and wanted it decorated in "Hannah Montana". It was hard to find something suitable for a cake but I managed. For her birthday dinner she wanted homemade Philly cheese steak sandwiches and chips and queso so that is what we feasted on! She also had picked put some fluffy pink princess slippers for me, in flip flop fashion and I am proud to wear them. Last week while Kevin was out of town the girls decided to design their own sleeping shirts and used his white undershirts....cute as they are he wont be wearing them anymore! Kaylie is our new working girl....she starts her job at Subway on Monday.
ARB Reading @AC
13 years ago
0 Tell us what you think!:
Post a Comment