CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 17, 2009

It is a BOY!





Kaylie and Ryan had their ultrasound yesterday and found out that they are having a little boy.....REED MASON WEBB! He is healthy and growing just fine, due date changed once again to October 1st. I took Brianna for her ultrasound yesterday and she is having 2 abcesses in her right ta-ta. I called the surgeon and left a message so hopefully will hear back today about the next step. The radiologist recommended on his report that she have a CT guided aspiration so we will see.

1 Tell us what you think!:

B.E.A.L. said...

I like what you did with the ultra sound picture...what program did you use?

I was wondering about Bri....I meant to ask you about her last night on the phone. Keep us updated with her we are thinking about her!

How is Miss Kelsie? Haven't seen or heard much about her lately.